CBD, the non-psychoactive cannabis cannabinoid, is a popular herbal remedy for pain. Most people know of smoking weed or eating CBD edibles. Yet, besides ingesting, you may also apply a CBD topical on your skin. CBD topicals come in many forms, including creams, salves, balms, and lotions. Cannabis topicals often have additional ingredients aside from CBD to increase their potency effect.
All CBD topicals are made by extracting cannabinoids from the cannabis plant. The CBD is then added to the other ingredients to create products for the application. Topicals particularly need enhancers to aid CBD absorption through the skin and into the bloodstream.
There are many CBD topicals in the market, each claiming to offer relief for arthritis. It is difficult to determine the best CBD cream for arthritis pain. But, you can follow the guide below to identify the best CBD cream there is.
Choosing the Best CBD Cream for Arthritis
There are a few factors to consider when choosing the right CBD cream. These are:
- Third-party testing: It must be clear that the CBD cream went through third-party testing. The cream must also be compliant with the standards for medical salves and creams.
- Evidence of the testing: The manufacturing company must provide evidence of third-party testing.
- Locally grown: There must be evidence that the hemp used was grown in Canada. Local growing assures that its cultivation meets the recommended quality standards.
- THC-free: The CBD oil used to make the CBD cream for arthritis pain must have no THC in it. If there are any, the amount should not exceed 0.3% concentration.
- Certificate of analysis: The manufacturer must have a valid certificate of analysis. The certificate is proof that the CBD oil contains the ingredients it claims it has. It also confirms that the product causes the effects advertised.
- Pure product: The CBD cream should be free of impurities. It should not contain any pesticides, heavy metals, or molds.
- Serves the purpose: Users must ensure that the CBD cream can address arthritis pain. Check the concentration or potency of the CBD cream. Read the list of ingredients used and see what the company claims they do for arthritis pain.
- Production methods: The manufacturing method, from CBD oil extraction to making the cream, should be clear.
- Acknowledgment: See the certifications the manufacturing company has earned over the years. Any awards and recognition should mean that the company knows its craft.
- Punishments and warnings: Find out whether the company has received any warnings prior. Take heed of the warnings.
- Market reviews: The reputation the CBD cream has through customer reviews matters. If there are concerns about the safety or effects of the CBD cream, opt-out.
A word of caution is to avoid brands overstating the benefits that the CBD cream may bring. Do not buy CBD cream from companies listing disease-related effects. There is yet to be a study proving the effectiveness of CBD in treating illnesses. All claims so far, even the ability to soothe arthritis pain, are merely anecdotal. If any company makes medical claims concerning its CBD cream, steer away from its products.
The Best CBD Cream for Arthritis Pain:
The CBD cream, that meets the requirements above, is Cannalife Botanicals CBD Healing Salve. It contains CBD as the main active ingredient. The cream also contains almond oil, coconut oil, shea butter, and beeswax. Cannalife Botanicals CBD Healing Salve also has clove and ginger essential oils. You will also enjoy its citrusy and lavender aroma. This cream promises to be kind to both your joints and your sense of smell. Weed Xtra retails this cream in a 60 ml bottle at $65.
How It Works
People traditionally use Cannalife Botanicals CBD Healing Salve as an ointment to heal and protect the skin. They apply it on cuts and rashes and after suffering a burn. But, with time, users realized that CBD cream positively affects aches, pains, and sprains. It does this by causing muscle relaxation in the targeted area.
When the muscles relax, circulation in the area improves. Supply and drainage in the area also improve. The lymphatic system takes away the excess fluid that could be causing inflammation. The circulatory system pumps more blood to the area. The increased supply of oxygen and energy supports cell regeneration and growth.
With the elimination of old cells, new cells grow to replace them, and the target area improves greatly. The inflammation goes down, and so does the pain. Also, as CBD distributes throughout the body, it causes a general relaxation of the muscles, making it easier to relax and fall asleep. People with insomnia sleep better after applying Cannalife Botanicals CBD Healing Salve.
It Positively Affects Other Conditions Too
Borrowing from the idea of relaxation of the target area, this CBD Healing Salve may also positively affect eczema and psoriasis. It also helps to relieve anxiety and chronic pain. Some people use it to enhance healing after getting a tattoo. Others use CBD cream to promote skin regeneration in areas with scars.
CBD Cream Application
When applying the CBD cream for arthritis pain, scoop a good amount using your finger. Rub it on your palms and the affected joints. Massage it in slowly and strongly. The massage increases the speed of absorption into the skin.
This salve’s advantage is that you can pair it with other CBD products without any complications. You may use edibles, tinctures, and other topicals without running into any problems.
Concerning dosage, leave it to your gut. CBD is currently an unregulated substance, possibly because it is safe. Also, authorities are yet to study it and its effects in depth. The manufacturers do not specify the amount you should apply either. So, for this one, apply it like any other cream or lotion. You may start with a little, observe its effects, and increase the amount according to your needs.
Cannalife Botanicals CBD Healing Salve is the best CBD cream for arthritis pain. It is affordable, and its use is straightforward. Get it from Weed Xtra online marijuana dispensary.